Thursday, August 13, 2009

David Suazo All Geared Up For New Season At Inter

Inter striker David Suazo knows that his role in the team will be that of a reserve, but that does not seem to bother him too much.

In fact, Suazo is very motivated after spending the previous year on loan at Benfica, where he managed just four goals.

"Being part of Inter's squad already gives me motivations to continue to train well," declared the Honduran player to fcinternews.it.

"I know what my role will be, but I intend to give my contribution to the squad. [Coach Jose] Mourinho gave me a good impression; few coaches have his charisma."

During his firs season at Inter, in 2007-08, the 30-year-old player made 27 Serie A appearances, scoring eight goals.

Suarez made a name for himself at Cagliari between 1999 and 2007, scoring a total of 94 goals in 255 league games.

No comments:

Post a Comment